Christie Weinert, BSN, RN, CSN-NJ
Camden’s Promise Nurse
Channing Jones, LPN
Nazalia Cuevas, BSN, RN, CSN-NJ
Camden’s Pride Nurse (Bilingual)
Nancy Delgado, BSN, RN, CSN-NJ
KATZ-Dalsey Nurse (Bilingual)
Tameka Young, LPN
Camden’s Academy Nurse
LaToya Jones, LPN
1. New Students
Asthma Treatment Plan, Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan (if needed).
2. Vaccinations required by New Jersey
Pre K - https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/documents/imm_requirements/cc_preschool_requirements_parents.pdf
FLU SHOT ARE REQUIRED for all Pre-K students and documentation MUST be in by Dec 22
K-12 Grade - https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/documents/imm_requirements/k12_parents.pdf
MANDATORY FOR 6th graders (age 11) MUST receive their Meningitis and Tetanus Vaccination this year.
3. Over the Counter (OTC) Permission Slip to be printed, filled out, and turned in so your child can receive Ibuprofen (Motrin) or Acetaminophen (Tylenol). (NOT FOR PRE-K)
FORMS TO BE TURNED IN YEARLY
5. Sport Physical for students in 6th -12th grade participating in school sports.
7. Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan
8. Medication Orders must be renewed yearly by Doctor. (All medications that your child receives in school must be brought in by a Parent / Guardian).