From now until April 1st, our schools are collecting items to help Ukrainians.
Parents can drop off donations at any CCSN Campus or students and staff can bring donations to school. All items should be new and in original packaging.
Items we're collecting include:
- Medical Supplies (bandages, antibacterial cream, gauze, etc. minimum 9 months from expiration date),
- Baby Products (wipes, bottles, receiving blankets)
- Hand & Foot Warmers
- New Packaged Undergarments & Socks
- Hygiene Items (bar soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, sanitary products for women, deodorant)
- Food (granola bars, hot chocolate, ramen)
- Trash Bags