Welcome to Camden's Charter School Network 5K Virtual Run!
Our goal is to get everyone at Camden's Charter School Network exercising and competing for a great cause - YOUR HEALTH!
What are the rules for our Virtual Run?
- Come up with a course to match the distance of a 5K run.
- Run outside or on a treadmill. You can also bike or walk.
- This is 35 minutes of exercise.
- Wear school gear such as Camden's Promise, Camden Academy, Camden's Pride, Katz Dalsey Academy, or Camden's Charter School Network apparel.
- Report your time with a quick video upload or a selfie with your activity and distance by May 20.
- This is an honor system virtual run.
- Everyone who participates (family included) will get a free Quarantine Network t-shirt.
How do you submit? Submit your run details HERE by May 20th including:
- Selfie photo or video
- Run-walk-bike time
- Shirt size
- Mailing address
Remember to use CDC recommendations including social distancing during these times.
FYI - a 5K race is 3.1 miles. While this event is a 5K, the anticipation is for us to get moving for a straight 35 minutes of activity.