About Our School
The purpose of Camden’s Pride Charter School is to provide a nurturing learning environment that instills foundation skills and character attributes necessary for the development of educated, forward-thinking and responsible young adults.
Strong Learning Community
– Camden’s Pride is a learning community where everyone is engaged in the dynamic process of learning to strengthen teaching in the classroom and student achievement.
– Camden’s Pride has only three classes per grade with 16 students per classroom. Camden’s Pride maintains a small and personal school and classroom.
School-based Management Style
– A school-based management style is used to create a safe learning environment for all students.
– All students are required to the Camden’s Pride uniform. The uniform consists of the Pride Polo, Pride Sweater, and khaki pants. Students wear black or brown shoes with white socks.
– There is full-day kindergarten program.
– Camden’s Pride follows a block schedule format to allow for extended learning and assessment opportunities, thematic based units, and team-teaching activities.
Hands-on Curriculum with opportunity for cooperative activities
– Hands-on cooperative exploratory activities is a major facet of the curriculum. The interdisciplinary sessions expand the students’ foundation knowledge by creating relevant, authentic experiences.
– The school is equipped with Apple iPads to incorporate innovative technical resources and applications to extend student learning.
CURRENT SCHOOL HOURS
- Regular School Hours: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
- Doors Open: 8:15AM