Our Network At a Glance
- Total students served: 1,360
- Increase in student body from the previous year: 6.7%
- Increase in staff members from previous year: 11%
- Percentage of student body that receives free or reduced lunch: 94%
- Ethnic make-up of our student body: 68% Hispanic; 30% African American; Multiracial; 0.15% Asian
- In 2010 and 2014, Camden Academy Charter High School was awarded the bronze medal as part of the U.S. News & World Report Best High School Rankings.
- Camden Academy currently has a 4-year graduation rate of 98% and a 5-year graduation rate of 100%.
- In 2013, Camden Academy out-scored all New Jersey charters schools in math and language arts literacy on the HSPA.
- Camden’s Promise currently ranks #1 in test scores among public schools and charter schools within the city.
- In 2013, approximately 85% of Camden’s Promise students scored “Proficient” or
“Advanced Proficient” on the math portion of NJASK.
- In 2014, 94% of Camden Academy graduates attended post-secondary school.