- Nurturing Learning Community – Through the use of Professional Learning Communities the KATZ Academy Charter School is a collectively led school, in which all stakeholders are engaged in a dynamic process of learning to strengthen the teaching within the classroom and student achievement.
- Small Class Instruction – KATZ Academy Charter School maintains a small, personal school and classroom with sixteen students per class.
- Dual Locations – KATZ Academy has two campuses to enrich, educate and serve the students of Camden.
- Technology – The school is equipped with Apple iPads to incorporate innovative technical resources and applications to extend student learning.
- Smart Classrooms – All classrooms will be furnished with interactive white boards by the Spring of 2014 to increase the use of technology within the classroom.
- After School Program – KATZ students have daily access to the Boys & Girls Club of Camden County from 3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. to help parents with after care free of charge.