Main Campus, 879 Beideman Avenue, Camden NJ
Admissions of students without regard to race, color
(856) 365 1000
Camden, NJ 08105
7:00am - 4:00pm
Monday to Friday
123 456 789
New York, NY 90210
07:30 - 19:00
Monday to Friday
Camden’s Charter School Network is the largest network of charter schools in the city of Camden, as well as home to the second oldest charters in Camden. Incorporated in 2011, the network consists of four schools: Katz-Dalsey Academy, Camden’s Pride, Camden’s Promise and Camden Academy High. In 2016, 2014 and 2010, U.S. News and World Report awarded Camden Academy Charter High School the bronze medal as part of its Best High School Rankings.
In 2016, Camden’s Charter School Network merged all four schools to become one entity: Camden’s Promise Charter School, grades K – 12.
– Total students served: 1,360
– Increase in student body from the previous year: 6.7%
– Increase in staff members from previous year: 11%
– Percentage of student body that receives free or reduced lunch: 94%
– Ethnic make-up of our student body: 68% Hispanic; 30% African American; Multiracial; 0.15% Asian
– In 2010 and 2014, Camden Academy Charter High School was awarded the bronze medal as part of the U.S. News & World Report Best High School Rankings.
– Camden Academy currently has a 4-year graduation rate of 98% and a 5-year graduation rate of 100%.
– In 2013, Camden Academy out-scored all New Jersey charters schools in math and language arts literacy on the HSPA.
– Camden’s Promise currently ranks #1 in test scores among public schools and charter schools within the city.
– In 2013, approximately 85% of Camden’s Promise students scored “Proficient” or
“Advanced Proficient” on the math portion of NJASK.
– In 2014, 94% of Camden Academy graduates attended post-secondary school.